Monday, October 25, 2010

How terrible it is to wake up and suddenly realize the whole day has passed when you were happily sleeping
How heart wrenching it is to see those loads of exciting and necessary stuff left incomplete since you were sleeping
How painful it is to realize you have missed your deadlines and not honoured your commitments just because you were shamelessly sleeping
How pathetic it is to realize you were not even aware of what was happening around you
How different am I from the drunkard rolling in the road
Each of us has our own reasons to justify our action
Though the reasons are different the underlying truth is the same
Both of us are escaping from the reality and finding solace in some chemical composition
I am sure the fiery tiger and majestic lion there in the nature’s abode doesn’t depend on painkiller
So be I…
I chose to be a majestic lion rather than a shameless drunkard
Let me not try to escape the reality
Come what may I will go through it rather than getting lost in the sleep
Anyhow the pain is not gonna kill me; it just gonna hurt me
Nothing can beat the pain of regret over lost time
Let me not go through that pain too
Let me change these trying days to interesting days
Let my days be not controlled by crazy chemicals but by mighty thoughts and worthy actions

No comments:

Post a Comment