Monday, September 27, 2010

There she is
Waiting for me
Smiling with her eyes
Carefully watching me
Playfully beckoning me
There she is
Lady in black singing the songs of liberation

No matter how many people I meet
No matter how many people wish me to be with them
No matter how many people I wish to be with
No matter how many good things promise to stay with me
No matter how hard I try
No matter how genuine ones wishes are
I know the truth
She is my true companion, the only friend for life, my destiny

There she is waiting for me
Just like a mom waiting for the arrival of her kid from school
And here I am waiting for you
Just like a kid waiting to run away from the school into your safe arms

Just like a kid to the school I entered this world bawling and crying
Had my own learnings few by choice many by hobson’s choice
Met people here few bitter and many sweeter
But let me tell you this I miss you v badly
And I dont think I should be blamed for this
Where else a child could go to rather than to its mother's safe arms
So Soon I will come back home
With my tales in this school of world
Very soon…

I will tell you the days in which I never thought of you
I will tell you the days in which I despised you
I will tell you the days in which you were the only one I wanted
I will tell you the days in which I thought you were the only solution
Most importantly I will tell you the truth I so skillfully carry
May be it might ease the pain it might be the only cure!

I know no matter how good some might be in hurting me
I know you are always there waiting for me
I know you are always there waiting patiently for me
And let me tell you thats my only strength
Though many a times I just want to come running to you leaving behind things I don’t want to learn
I am afraid whether you would like to see your child back from school before the right time
What if you don’t receive me? Where will I go if you yourself don’t accept me

So I wait here until the class gets over
Waiting for the bell to ring
Waiting for the painful lessons to get over
Waiting for my time
Waiting for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment