Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Spare me please
I don’t think I deserve it

Its high time I should stop letting you use me
Its high time I should stop liking you for what you are
Its high time I should start hating you for what you are not
Its high time I should come out of this quagmire
I shouldn’t have understood you too well
I shouldn’t have seen you beyond your mask

Let my strength crumble
Let me lose my composure
Let me just shout at you
Let me just stop empathizing with you
Let me just break down and cry
Let me just don’t care of others
Let me just break and cry

Now I understand the glory of weak
Now I understand the need of irrationality
Now I understand the bliss of insensibility
Now I understand how to exist
Wish I could understand how to live
I am sure I will sooner or later...

No comments:

Post a Comment