Friday, December 24, 2010

The unnamed child of imagination wakes up silently when I am fast asleep
It looks pleadingly at me with its innocent eyes but soon arrests me with its commanding glare
It cajoles me with its lovely innocent smile but soon engulfs me with its terrible laughter
It whispers mesmerizingly into my ears but soon start screaming into my ears
It stealthily moves across my realms of clarity but it soon zooms and blocks my view
It holds my hand tenderly but soon tightens it to a iron grip hurting me
It takes me to a lovely moonlit garden but soon push me into a dense dark forest
It graciously extends its hand to lift me up but soon withdraws it just to see me fall down
It welcomes me to the perfect world but soon chase me out reminding how imperfect I am
Trembling with fear, Holding back the tear There I wake up half dead
Just to hear someone say "Relax!Its just a Dream"

No comments:

Post a Comment