Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Trying a new style of writing...
Presenting the poem in a condensed version followed by the full version. Its more like executive summary of a paper or the plot of a novel just to save the readers' time.Dont know whether such a thing exists in poetry earlier. If so, kindly let me know.

Abridged Version:
Have you ever felt at times this life is binary?
All that matters is that only thing and
All the other becomes just nothing…

Original Version:
You see me in blue
You care enough to sit by me and ask,
“What is it?”
I feel greatfull enough to smile at you and say,
“Nothing ”
I see you wondering how easily I can lie but
You don’t see me wishing you could understand what I say
Dear friend,
I dont say nothing is bothering me
I say nothing is what I am entitled to
Even If you could interpret what I say you wont beleive it
You would point to everything you see me with
But little you know that those everything matters to nothing
Oh yeah I do have something and that is nothing and
Nothing is more painful than existing with nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment